Audit Representation

Your chance of being audited is slim. Each year, the IRS audits less than 1% of all individual income tax returns filed. Unfortunately, your chance of getting assessed additional tax if you are one of the “lucky” one percent is high. According to the U.S. Treasury, 91% of field audits end with the conclusion that the taxpayer owes additional tax. The best chance you have of being one of the 9% who make it through an IRS audit without owing more to Uncle Sam is by having a Tax Attorney and a CPA on your side. Being represented by a competent Tax Attorney puts the IRS on notice that you will not be intimidated and that you’re prepared to take your case to court if necessary. Having an experienced CPA on your team, tells the IRS that you’ve got the knowledge and expertise to support your position. Do not face an IRS audit alone. Call us today to add a Tax Attorney and a CPA to your team.